Tool Crib Software
Tool Crib Software is a comprehensive inventory management system that enables you to control tooling costs and usage. Tool Crib Software offers complete planning, inventory control, purchasing and usage management in a comfortable user interface. With a complete item management in a scalable multi-user software package, Tool Crib Software can manage a few hundred to thousands of items using flexible tracking, item identification, comprehensive searches, and advanced reporting.
- Easy to use, optimized for speed and efficient operations,
- Powered by an industrial open database,
- Designed for single/multi user network operations,
- Modular – you only buy what you need,
- Easy to upgrade to more powerful systems
- Maintains multiple bin locations in cells, cribs and other storage areas
- Traces tool usage to employees, departments, machines jobs and operations;
- Manages the purchasing process from need notification to receipt history;
- Supports a wide variety of bar coding options;
- Automates tool kitting and job tool lists;
- Links to automated tool storage units;
- Supports many different tool viewing formats;
- Provides extensive online help and documentation.