Standard Abrasives™ Quick Change Aluminum Oxide 2 Ply Disc, 522510, 180, TSM, 3 in, 50 per inner, 200 per case
- Abrasive Material: Aluminum Oxide
- Attachment Type: Quick-Change TSM, Type TSM
- Backing Material: 2-Ply Cloth, X-Weight Cloth
- Backing Weight: X-Weight
- Disc Diameter: 3
- Grade: Very Fine
- Grit: 180
- Maximum Speed: 20000
- Type: 2-Ply
- Brand: Standard Abrasives™
- Diameter: 3
- Grit/Grade: 180/Fine
Quick Change Convenience
Our Standard Abrasives™ Quick Change Aluminum Oxide 2-Ply Disc is available in a range of sizes, coarse grits and quick change sanding systems. Quick change discs allow tool-free swap outs, maintain secure attachment at high speeds, and save operators time when switching discs between grades or applications.
Choose the disc compatible with your TP, TR, TS or TSM holder pad. The TP system features a snap-on/snap-off nylon fastening hub. TR discs have a nylon threaded hub that easily mounts to TR or 3M™ Roloc™ type holder pads with a turn of the wrist, and the TS and TSM systems feature a metal hub that securely attaches to its holder pad with a simple twist.
Aluminum Oxide Suits Many Substrates
Aluminum Oxide (AO) discs are a good match for operators who desire all-purpose versatility and economy. AO is a tough mineral that self-fractures to produce a fast cut while grinding, blending and deburring. It can be used on a wide variety of materials including ferrous metals and composites.
For applications requiring a more flexible edge for steeper contours, choose our Quick Change Aluminum Oxide Flexible Edge Coated Disc (sold separately). If a grinding aid is needed, use our Quick Change Aluminum Oxide Extra 2-Ply Disc (sold separately). The versatile portfolio of Standard Abrasives™ Aluminum Oxide Discs helps to ensure that operators will find a disc that is well-suited to their project needs and applications.
Quality Standard Abrasives™ Solutions for Industrial Applications
The Standard Abrasives brand has supplied quality abrasives to the metalworking industry for over 50 years. Customers rely on our broad offering of high performance products including coated, bonded, and non-woven abrasive lines.
- All purpose disc is suitable for MRO grinding, deburring and finishing on ferrous metals and composites
- 2-ply backing adds stiffness and extends performance life for low to medium pressure applications
- A degree of flexibility enables grinding on flat and contoured surfaces
- Aluminum oxide mineral provides fast cut rate and multi-purpose versatility