- Suitable For Use with: 3M™ Scotch-Weld™ PUR Adhesive Applicators, 3M™ Scotch-Weld™ PUR Adhesive Applicatorss
PURs (Polyurethane Reactive Adhesives) are a family of one-component, moisture curing, urethane adhesives. These adhesives are applied warm and can bond a wide variety of substrates such as wood, fiber reinforced plastic and many other plastics to themselves, to metal and to glass.
With the hand-held 3M™ Scotch-Weld™ PUR Adhesive System, you have the practical benefits of two technologies in your assembly operation. This single component system combines structural adhesive benefits and hot melt adhesive speed for wood, plastic and more.
3M™ Scotch-Weld™ PUR Adhesive Applicator Accessories include:
3M™ Scotch-Weld™ Polyurethane Reactive (PUR) Adhesive Applicator Air Valve Kit
- Utilizes disposable nozzle
- Designed for pneumatic dispensing
3M™ Scotch-Weld™ Polyurethane Reactive Adhesive Applicator Main Nozzle Assembly
- Compatible with all 3M™ Scotch-Weld™ Polyurethane Reactive Applicators
3M™ Scotch-Weld™ Polyurethane Reactive Adhesive Applicator Valve Assembly
- Replacement valve used with the main nozzle
3M™ Scotch-Weld™ Polyurethane Reactive Adhesive Applicator Tip
- For use on medium flow applications
Choose authentic 3M accessories to ensure the accurate performance of your 3M™ Scotch-Weld™ PUR Adhesive System.
- Offers extended life for PUR system
- Easy to fit replacement part helps in saving both time and labor costs
- Authentic 3M™ replacement parts feature quality you can trust