3M™ Non Printed Perforated Packing List Envelope FED1, 6-3/4 in x 10-3/4 in, 500 per case
- Adhesive Material: Synthetic Rubber Resin
- Color: Clear
- Length: 10/3/2004, 10-3/4, 10-3/4 in
- Material: Polyethylene Film Backing
- Type: Non-Printed Perforated
- Width: 6/3/2004, 6-3/4, 6-3/4 in
Stays Secure Through Tough Handling Conditions
Keep packing slips, invoices, catalogues, cards and other shipping documents safe and secure with 3M™ Non-Printed Perforated Packing List Envelope FED1. This 6.75" x 10.75" clear, polyethylene envelope features easy open-close and re-open and a high-tack rubber resin adhesive that sticks immediately upon contact. Oil- and water-resistant, our Non-Printed Perforated Packing List Envelope FED1 is built to withstand the toughest handling conditions.
3M™ Non-Printed Perforated Packing List Envelope FED1 can be used across many industries. Recommended applications include:
- Holding packing slips, invoices, catalogues and cards
- Interim holder for papers to be attached to shipping container
- Miscellaneous light-duty hardware
Easy to Apply, Easy to Use
3M™ Non-Printed Perforated Packing List Envelope FED1 features easy-to-remove liners, exposing high-tack adhesive for fast application. The envelope easily loads documents from the side for easy opening and can be easily applied by hand, providing fast and efficient processing. Our Non-Printed Perforated Packing List Envelope FED1 works well in situations where the shipping orders are generated in an office area and later applied to the proper package in the shipping area. The non-printed face provides a clear window for logos, instructions or other information and is barcode readable.
Meets Daily Delivery Challenges with Success
3M™ Non-Printed Perforated Packing List Envelope FED1 protects your documents throughout the supply chain. At 3M we build solutions meant to meet every-day challenges with success. Enjoy the benefits of our packing list envelopes and rest assure your essential documents will arrive upon delivery, safe and secure.
- 6-3/4 x 10-3/4 in unprinted, clear, perforated envelope opens easily and closes securely
- Provides control and protection of on package packing list and invoice documents
- Non-printed design provides a clear window for logos, instructions or other information and is barcode readable
- Offers convenient peel and stick document attachment
- Features a polyethylene backing, synthetic rubber adhesive and paper liner
- Tough film helps reduce puncturing and tearing
- ASTM D3652