3M™ Sandblast Stencil with Easy Release Liner 520T, Tan, 18 3/4 in x 10 yd, 45 mil, 1 roll per case, Tractor Feed
- Color: Tan
- Material: Polyester Liner/Rubber Adhesive and Backing
- Overall Width: 18-3/4
- Thickness: 43
- Type: Single Liner Splice Free
Durable Stencil for Crisp, Deep Images
A single-liner designed for optimal blast resistance, 3M™ Sandblast Stencil with Easy-Release Liner Splice Free 520T is a tan, rubber backing with a gray, rubber adhesive on a clear, easy-release film liner. Our sandblast stencil products have the rubber backing thickness necessary to withstand the heavy blasting used to create crisp, deep images in granite, marble and other stone surfaces. This rubber backing is also formulated to prevent stretching and design distortion. Good for tractor fed formats. This easy-release liner aligns and cuts evenly for clean, visible cut marks to reduce picking and weeding time. In addition, this sandblast stencil provides good adhesion, yet still removes cleanly.
- Protects granite, marble and other stone surfaces during blasting operations
It is recommended that this stencil be applied to a warm, clean and dry surface. When the stencil is applied to cold stone surfaces it is possible for condensation to form as the stone warms. Condensation can affect the performance of the stencil’s rubber adhesive. To minimize shrinkage, allow rubber backing to relax before applying to the stone. Rub down firmly to adhere stencil to the stone. Use 3M™ Sandblast Filler #2 to help increase adhesion and hold stencil to polished stone surfaces. Use 3M™ Sandblast Filler #3 on axed or frosted surfaces if increased adhesion is desired.
Bringing Better Ideas to the Surface through Science and Innovation
In our 3M Industrial Adhesives and Tapes Division, we apply the science of adhesion to deliver innovative solutions that improve the design and manufacturing processes of companies around the world. In the end, our technologies help customers like you deliver competitive products to the market faster and more efficiently.
- Allows for faster stencil to stone alignment and cleaner hole punching and tracking through commercial plotters
- Tan rubber backing is easy to cut, reducing wear on plotter knives or die-cutting equipment
- Cut designs are easy to see, reducing eye strain and increasing picking productivity
- Premium 2 mil clear polyester outer release liner for cleaner hole punching and plotter tracking
- Clean cutting, easy alignment, easy blast-through, good adhesion, cuts evenly and clean visible cut-marks
- ASTM D-3330|ASTM D-3652