3M™ Scotchlite™ Photoelectric Grade Smooth Surface Sheeting 7590, 1 in x 50 yd, 12 Roll/Case
- Adhesive Material: Low Temperature Synthetic Resin
- Backing Material: Paper
- Maximum Operating Temperature: 400
- Color: Opaque White
- Length: 50
- Thickness: 0.007
- Type: Photoelectric-Grade Smooth Surface Sheeting
- Width: 1
Durable Remote Sensing Tape
3M™ Scotchlite™ Photoelectric Grade Sheeting 7590 is a durable, flexible, wideangle, smooth-surface, retroreflective sheeting, specially designed for use in photoelectric applications such as retroreflective labels or marks. The sheeting consists of special lens elements enclosed within a transparent resin, having a smooth flat outer surface and is supplied with a low-temperature, pressure-sensitive adhesive protected by a removable liner.
- Photoelectric sorting labeling
- Expendable code marking
- Applications requiring luminescent marking
Scan and Classify with Luminescent Tape
3M™ Scotchlite™ Photoelectric Grade Smooth Surface Sheeting 7590 is designed for strong uniform response of photoelectric devices up to 45° entrance angle. Among the industries it can be utilized are transportation, aerospace, automotive, commercial vehicle, RV, bus, truck, ship yards, military, metal working, furniture, electronics, solar, trailer manufacturing and woodworking. This tape affords exceptional contrast with its background for increased accuracy, reliability and depth-of-field in photoelectric sorting and classification systems.
High Temperature Resistance
This tape is designed to perform at high temperatures. It can withstand continuous exposure to temperatures as high as 200°F/93°C, and short term exposure up to 400°F/204°C. It provides a typical luminance factor of 200X at -4° reading. Application may be made at temperatures as low as 10°F (-12°C) to a clean and dry surface. The sheeting will remain serviceable for many years when properly applied to a suitable substrate and used in typical indoor or outdoor environments.
- Durable, flexible, wide angle, smooth surface, retro reflective sheeting
- Sheeting consists of special lens elements enclosed within a transparent resin, having a smooth flat outer surface and is supplied with a low temperature, pressure sensitive adhesive protected by a removable liner
- ISO 9002