AboutReplenex is not just another distributor alternative. We are an industrial supply company that has a passion for helping our customers run their business better, and save money. It all starts with aligning ourselves with our customers’ goals. Sometimes this alignment means providing technical product and engineering support to drive costs out of our customers’ manufacturing processes. Sometimes this alignment means designing and implementing custom, data-driven supply chain management solutions. Quite often aligning ourselves with our customers’ goals means doing both. All of the time, this alignment means solving our customers’ problems and never accepting “good enough”.
All Replenex employees operate under a common set of Core Values that serve as the guiding principles of our organization. These Core Values serve as our organizational ‘moral compass’ and have remained virtually unchanged since we were founded in 1946 under the name S&S Jobbing. These values will endure for generations to come; these values are as much a part of our employees as their individual DNA.
Goes the Extra Mile
- Does more than whats required to ensure achievement of a goal
- Passionately pursues success
- Makes the additional effort to do a particularly good job
- Does not accept “good enough”
- Practices self-development
- Shows respect for others and their ideas and beliefs
- Places a high importance building and maintaining relationships with co-workers, customers and suppliers
- Does not burn bridges
Does the Right Thing
- Follows the rules
- Does the ethical thing even when the consequence is difficult or unpleasant
- Shows a sense of responsibility to do what ought to be done
- Does not cut corners or give-in to temptation
- Identifies continuous improvement with suppliers, customers and internally
- Utilizes only necessary resources to resolve problems
- Presents all sides to problems and suggests at least one possible solution
- Does not complain about a problem without offering at least one possible solution
- Has a “number” and is committed to achieving it
- Looks for ways to increase company and customer profitability
- Maximizes the potential in the opportunities presented
- Does not stop once a goal is met; resets the bar.